Valli - Bannockburn Pinot Noir 2019Regular price $69.00 Save $-69.00
Members from $58.65
A bright garnet hue with a captivating fragrance that is both floral and savoury, accentuated by dark red fruit and flinty aromas. Full of intrigue, this elegant Pinot is from a cooler, elevated site in Bannockburn- in a relatively cool growing season resulting in a taut and energetic wine that is intricately woven with layers of red and black fruit, cedar and mushroom.
The flavours are both intriguing and complex with blackberry, raspberry, lilac, cardamom, wild thyme, and a hint of iodine. The palate is fluid and silky with vibrant acidity that gives the wine length and memory.
Enjoyable at release, this wine is apt for cellaring and will continue to evolve for 12+ years.
No fining, No filtering
11 months in barrel (30% new)
20% whole bunch
Vines planted in 2000
Winemakers: Jen Parr & Grant Taylor
Single vineyard located in Bannockburn
Vegetarian & Vegan friendly (not certified)
Awards and Reviews
- 95/100 Points - Bob Campbell MW
- 98/100 Points – 5 Starts – Sam Kim, Wine Orbit
- 95/100 Points - Nick Stock, JamesSuckling.com
- 95/100 Points – Cameron Douglas, MS
- 95/100 – Candice Chow, Raymond Chan Wine Reviews
- 92/100 Points - Rebecca Gibb MW, Vinous.com
- 5 Stars – Awarded“Classic” Status -Michael Cooper, Winestate Magazine