Valli - Bendigo Pinot Noir 2019Regular price $69.00 Save $-69.00
Members from $58.65
Purple hue with an incredible floral fragrance and lifted fruit aromas of boysenberry and plum, followed by savoury notes of toasted almond, coffee, and cedar.
Flavours of blackberry and cherry on the palate with nutmeg, mushroom, and earthy loam. The palate is voluminous and mouth-filling with silky tannins that build in the mouth giving a long, memorable finish.
Powerful yet refined, this is quintessential Bendigo Pinot with a tangy freshness that comes from grapes grown at elevation.
Lively and inviting in its youth, this wine will also go the distance and is worthy of cellaring for 12+ years.
No fining, No filtering
12 months in barrel (30% new)
58% whole bunch
Vines planted in 2005
Winemakers: Jen Parr & Grant Taylor
Single vineyard located in Bendigo
Vegetarian & Vegan friendly (not certified)
Awards and Reviews
- Gold Medal - Royal Easter Show Wine Awards 2021
- 5 Stars - Michael Cooper, Winestate Magazine
- 97/100 Points – 5 Starts – Sam Kim, Wine Orbit
- 96/100 Points – Cameron Douglas, MS
- 96/100 – Candice Chow, Raymond Chan Wine Reviews
- Top New Releases in the June/July 2021 issue of Gourmet Traveller WINE by Bob Campbell MW